Saturday, March 26, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award






From Vy, at Vy's Blog, I was awarded the stylish blogger award!  Thanks, Vy!  The rules of the ward are to link back to her blog, then state 7 things about me.  And, finally, I'll give this award to 7 other stylish bloggers!

7 things about me:

1.  I always choose teams when I'm reading a book, for example: Team Peeta (The Hunger Games), Team Ky (Matched), and Team Jace (The Mortal Intruments).

2.  My two favourite sports are horseback riding and gymnastics.  I ride a horse named Sugar.  I also do karate and diving.

3.  I`m not very organized.  Ever since I was very little, I've always had a mess following in my wake.  Luckily, I just cleaned my desk in my room so I actually have room to read and write there now.  I'm also master at losing pencils because of this.

4.  I have two pet chinchillas, named Smokey and Houdini, who are very cute.

5.  I didn't read Harry Potter until the summer of 2009 (I can't believe that I was missing out on so much!).

6.  I love to write.  I'm currently working on something that I'm calling (for now) Raven's Call.  It is, of course, YA fantasy.

7.  My favourite colours are green and blue.

The 7 blogs I'm awarding:

Cleo, MarMar, and Baylee @ The Booklopedia
Priya @ Book Crumbs


Go check out these other fabulous bloggers!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for picking me! I actually didn't read Harry Potter until 2009, and when I finally started to read them I read them all in about a week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each one of your comments! If you leave a link to your blog, I'm happy to come check it out!