Welcome to my blog! My name is Athena. I absolutely adore YA fantasy books, which is why I created this blog. Here at The Book Bubble, I'll write about books that I've read, want to read, contests, and other things, such as weekly memes I'm participating in. When I write reviews of books, I'll try to be respectful of other people who may like a book that I like, or the other way around. You can look at how I rate stars in my other page, called My Ratings. I try to keep my blog updated, so I'll post every two or three days, but depending on what I'm doing that week, that may change. Also, please be respectful in comments on my blog.
If you wish to contact me, you can email me at athenareader(at)gmail(dot)com.
Interesting facts about me:
1. I love animals. I would love to be a vet almost as much as an author.
2. I cannot stand it when people don't capitalize the letter I (but, I do admit that on occasion I have had a typo and didn't capitalize them, but it's always an accident).
3. I love stationery items. I have about fifty notebooks, and have probably gone through a hundred pens, and I have about a hundred more in my bedroom.
4. I can speak two languages.
5. I love Greek mythology, and history.
6. My favourite bands are Green Day, My Chemical Romance, and Linkin Park. I don't like modern pop.
7. When I was little, I loved to read a series of books called Animal Ark, so I now own about a hundred of them.
8. My favourite food is cereal. I even have an I <3 Cereal shirt. I also love smiley faces. :D
9. Foods that I will not eat are sushi, bananas, spring rolls, and alfredo sauce. I'm also a vegetarian, so I don't eat meat.
10. I do horseback riding, and it's my favourite sport. I don't own a horse, but I wish I did.
Hope you like my blog!