Sunday, March 11, 2012

In My Mailbox - March 11th

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted at The Story Siren, in which you show the books you got that week.  They can be borrowed from friends, bought, or been taken out from the library. Here are the books I've received recently:

As a gift:











1. Forsaken - Leanna Elson
2. Forgotten - Cat Patrick
3. Clockwork Prince - Cassandra Clare

I bought:






























1. The Truth About Forever - Sarah Dessen
2. Just Listen - Sarah Dessen
3. This Lullaby - Sarah Dessen
4. Lock And Key - Sarah Dessen
5. Someone like you - Sarah Dessen
6. Keeping The Moon - Sarah Dessen
7. Delirium - Lauren Oliver
8. Pandemonium - Lauren Oliver

I went on a bit of a Sarah Dessen shopping spree this week; love her books!

What did you get in your mailbox? Leave a link in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. I really like Clockwork Prince. I think it may actually be my favorite out of all of her books.

    And I've been wanting to read Forgotten. I think it sounds like a really interesting idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had an awesome awesome week for books!

    I need to add Forgotten to my TBR list.

    Have a great week!

    Short and Sweet Reviews

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each one of your comments! If you leave a link to your blog, I'm happy to come check it out!