Sunday, March 13, 2011

In My Mailbox - March 13th

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted at The Story Siren, in which you show the books you got that week.  They can be borrowed from friends, bought, or been taken out from the library.  This week, I received:

From library:






















And an ARC:





1.  Rumors - Anna Godbersen
2.  Envy - Anna Godbersen
3.  Possessions Nancy Holder
4.  Along for the Ride - Sarah Dessen
5.  The Iron King - Julie Kagawa
6.  Wicked - Nancy Holder
7.   Nevermore - Kelly Creagh
8.  Divergent - Veronica Roth (click here for review)

What did you get?  Leave me a link to your blog so I can see!

2 comments:

  1. I have a bunch of those as well - I really need to make a list of the order in which I plan to read things but I normally go by what has a deadline, and what I'm in the mood for right now.

    Here's mine: http://www.memyshelfandi.com/2011/03/in-my-mail-box.html

    Amber @Me, My Shelf, and I

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh...
    I love the Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa.

    My IMM
    http://www.darkangel88.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each one of your comments! If you leave a link to your blog, I'm happy to come check it out!