Sunday, July 3, 2011

In My Mailbox - July 3rd

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted at The Story Siren, in which you show the books you got that week.  They can be borrowed from friends, bought, or been taken out from the library.  This week, I got quite few new books.

First off, I got a Kindle, and while that doesn't really count as a book, I'm including it anyway!

For review, I got:











1. The Beast Call -Anne Tibbets
2. Quest of the Demon - M.L. Sawyers
3. She Smells the Dead - E.J. Stevens
4. Spirit Storm - E.J. Stevens

And I won a contest at Ally Condie's blog a while ago and it recently arrived:



What did you get in your mailbox? Leave a link in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. Woo congrats on your win and awesome kindle! That definitely counts as a book-related thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new Kindle! You will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I gave you the versatile blogger award :D keep up the awesome work!

    http://bookwormextraordinaire.blogspot.com/2011/07/i-won-versatile-blogger-award.html

    (also: i have a kindle as well! you're going to love it)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each one of your comments! If you leave a link to your blog, I'm happy to come check it out!