Friday, July 15, 2011

Blog Award: Versatile Blogger!

Big thanks to Laura at Bookworm Extraordinaire and Jessica at Curled up With Books for both giving me the Versatile Blogger Award!


I could do this two times, but I can't come up with enough facts or Bloggers, so I'll just do it once. I need to give seven facts about myself, then award other bloggers the award. . . So, seven facts about myself:


1. I am really picky before I decide to buy a book.  I will stand in a book store for hours and hours, trying to decide what book to buy.  There are too many choices!  I also once decided not to buy a book because I didn't like the font.

2. I write.  A lot.  I can't decide what genre I like the most, so I experiment quite a bit.  I've tried dystopian, I've tried paranormal, I've tried fantasy.  I think that contemporary is right for me, though.  I've got so many ideas, but they never seem to fit together. . . Oh well, I guess I'll work on it.

3.  I'm really bad at making decisions.  You can probably tell by my first two facts in this list.

4. I check my favourite book blogs about 15 times everyday.  Yes, 15 times.  Apparently I spend too much time on the computer not writing reviews.  ;)

5. I have two of the most adorable chinchillas ever.  Here's a picture of one of them, when she was a baby:


Cute, right?  Her name is Smokey.

6. I'm right handed, but I eat left handed. It's the only thing I do with my left hand. Though sometimes I wish I were left handed just because it's so different.

7. I love rock climbing, rappelling, canyoneering and camping.  They're all so much fun!

So, the 5 blogs to award this to.  Honestly, I can't come up with that many, so I'll just post this for now and if I think of any more then I will just post them here.  Sorry!

1. The Elifylop
2. Random Girl Book Blog
3. Absolute Forest of Words

*Please note that I will no longer be accepting awards. Sorry!*

Also, today is the release of the last Harry Potter movie! Hurray! Can't wait to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments! If you leave a link to your blog, I'm happy to come check it out!