Big thanks to Laura at Bookworm Extraordinaire and Jessica at Curled up With Books for both giving me the Versatile Blogger Award!
I could do this two times, but I can't come up with enough facts or Bloggers, so I'll just do it once. I need to give seven facts about myself, then award other bloggers the award. . . So, seven facts about myself:
1. I am really picky before I decide to buy a book. I will stand in a book store for hours and hours, trying to decide what book to buy. There are too many choices! I also once decided not to buy a book because I didn't like the font.
2. I write. A lot. I can't decide what genre I like the most, so I experiment quite a bit. I've tried dystopian, I've tried paranormal, I've tried fantasy. I think that contemporary is right for me, though. I've got so many ideas, but they never seem to fit together. . . Oh well, I guess I'll work on it.
3. I'm really bad at making decisions. You can probably tell by my first two facts in this list.
4. I check my favourite book blogs about 15 times everyday. Yes, 15 times. Apparently I spend too much time on the computer not writing reviews. ;)
5. I have two of the most adorable chinchillas ever. Here's a picture of one of them, when she was a baby:
Cute, right? Her name is Smokey.
6. I'm right handed, but I eat left handed. It's the only thing I do with my left hand. Though sometimes I wish I were left handed just because it's so different.
7. I love rock climbing, rappelling, canyoneering and camping. They're all so much fun!
So, the 5 blogs to award this to. Honestly, I can't come up with that many, so I'll just post this for now and if I think of any more then I will just post them here. Sorry!
1. The Elifylop
2. Random Girl Book Blog
3. Absolute Forest of Words
*Please note that I will no longer be accepting awards. Sorry!*
Also, today is the release of the last Harry Potter movie! Hurray! Can't wait to see it.