WoW is a weekly meme I participate in, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It stands for Waiting on Wednesday, and the point is to share to the Blogging world what book you're most looking forward to that week! This week, I can't wait to read Supernaturally by Kiersten White!
Summary (from Goodreads): A lot has changed in the six months since Evie escaped from the International Paranormal Containment Agency with her shape-shifter boyfriend, Lend. She finally has the blissfully normal life she’s always dreamed of, including:
1) A real live high school
2) A perfectly ordinary after-school job
3) Her very own locker (and by the way, rusted metal is every bit as awesome as she imagined)
But Evie’s not-so-normal past keeps creeping up on her...and things get pretty complicated when you factor in:
1) A centuries-old, seriously decaying vampire stalker
2) A crazy faerie ex-boyfriend who is the perpetual bearer of really bad news
3) A major battle brewing between the faerie courts where the prize in question happens to be...Evie herself.
So much for normal.
Why I want to read it: I love Kiersten White's writing and Paranormalcy, and the summary sounds really good!
And have you seen the cover for Clockwork Prince??
I don't think it's as good as Clockwork Angel, but I still love it!