There’s something achingly familiar about Daniel Grigori.
Mysterious and aloof, he captures Luce Price’s attention from the moment she sees him on her first day at the Sword & Cross boarding school in sultry Savannah, Georgia. He’s the one bright spot in a place where cell phones are forbidden, the other students are all screw-ups, and security cameras watch every move.
Even though Daniel wants nothing to do with Luce–and goes out of his way to make that very clear–she can’t let it go. Drawn to him like a moth to a flame, she has to find out what Daniel is so desperate to keep secret . . . even if it kills her.
1. The contest is only open to people in the United States
2. You don't have to follow the blog to enter, but if you do you'll get an extra entry
3. You don't have to blog about this contest, but if you do you'll get 2 extra entries
4. I will email you if you win the prize, but if you don't respond within 72 hours (3 days), I will draw another winner
5. The contest will be open from April 1st to April 14th
This is where you can enter all your information.