Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Snow!

I love the snow, and probably will for the rest of my life.  It's so pretty and sparkly, especially when it hasn't been tread on, when it's in those waves.  Because it's the first official day of winter, I've written a poem about snowflakes, because I want to be an author, and this seems like a good time to write something publicly.

Chasing, laughing, fading, 
riding over the horizon,
Chilling the air, already frosty from the time of the year.
Falling to the ground in clumps of soft ice,
where they then meet to be one,
Cushion of sparkling diamonds.

Please give me feedback on any poems that I post on my blog!  I love to hear about what I'm doing well, and what I should work on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each one of your comments! If you leave a link to your blog, I'm happy to come check it out!