Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas!

I know I've already done a post today, but I need to show pictures of three of my presents!



Here's the front of the mug and shirt. . .


And the back!!!!  I loved it when I saw that.  I am completely on team Peeta, so I adored it at first sight!

Sorry if this picture is a bit out of focus, but it's an awesome poster!  It got designed for me online and it was sent to me for Christmas!  They included my favourite book covers, along with favourite books!  I immediately put it up in my room; I have a cork board covering a whole wall to put posters up!






1 comment:

  1. wow! i love that poster! I've been thinking of making a collage of all my favorite books for ages now!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each one of your comments! If you leave a link to your blog, I'm happy to come check it out!